Technical Support Analyst I
We're currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a System Support Specialist.The ideal candidate should be a detail oriented team player with a broad technology background who can collaboratively contribute with the support and engineering teams to solve complex technical problems. This is a great opportunity to build new skills in SQL, Python, and other technologies while working in an exciting startup environment with a dedicated & experienced team. The position will entail working with a fast-paced team of engineers, product managers, and stakeholders who are all responsible for supporting and enhancing our existing suite of applications and services.
We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop and create scalable, cloud-based, SaaS solutions, and try to always think like owners.
- Work with automotive inventory providers to ensure we are receiving high quality inventory data for our systems
- Use SQL queries and procedures, as well as Digital Air Strike's own internal tools, to troubleshoot, solve technical problems, and manage inventory data ingestion
- Use third party dashboards to aid in identifying issues
- Work alongside software engineers and data engineers, as well as less-technical members of the Digital Air Strike team, to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Support and enhance website-crawling technologies written in Python
- Provide world-class customer service to our internal and external clients
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience investigating and troubleshooting complex technical problems in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Experience querying data with SQL or similar database technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Code, or other industry standard IDEs
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on tasks that have competing priorities
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
One of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field from an accredited university
- Advanced technical education from a recognized program
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Experience working with software development teams and client support teams
- Experience with Python or other programming and scripting languages
- Experience with Jira software
- Experience writing technical documentation including system diagrams and how-to articles
- Entrepreneurial / prior Start-Up experience
- Automotive and Digital Marketing experience
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at:
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.